Update: Bonza Seed Bank was acquired by ILGM and is no longer operational. The old Bonza Seeds website can’t be found on Google as it is now redirected to ILGM Seed Bank. We will update this review as soon as possible, stay tuned!
Bonza Seeds is a seed distributor that has earned many good reviews from 420 community members. They tend to have prices that are a bit below average, and this attracts many buyers. Representatives for the company are also active in several popular weed-growing forums and make themselves available to answer questions or solve problems with orders placed at the Bonza seed bank.
They are a legitimate company that cares about their reputation as well as their customers’ experience. One complaint many buyers have is that the seeds can take a little longer than average to arrive, but they can usually overlook that minor inconvenience.
Bonza Seeds History
This UK seed bank got its start back in 2009. In 2023, it has grown into a mega-mall of cannabis. The mission of Bonza Seeds is to provide a one-stop pick-and mix-shop where customers can buy as many or as few seeds as they like, all different strains and different breeders, without having to place multiple order on multiple sites and pay multiple shipping fees then wait for multiple packages to arrive!
Their idea simplifies the whole system, and they do a good job of delivering on it. It is much easier to go through Bonza when you want to order a wide variety of seeds than to source them all individually and wait for them to trickle in one at a time. If you’re someone who likes to grow a ton of different strains at once, Bonza may be the bank for you.
Bonza Seeds Reputation
Bonza has a solid reputation among cannabis enthusiasts. They are known for having low prices, excellent stealth shipping methods, and being a generally trustworthy company. Their packages may take a while to get to you, but they more than likely will get to you without incident. Their interception rates are low, even in countries where customs are notoriously hard to get through. They have also come to be known as the marijuana mega-mall because of the wide variety of seeds you can choose from on their site. Customers appreciate the ability to buy as little as one single seed of a certain strain if they wish.
Bonza stocks over 2,500 seeds at last count, which is an insane amount when you think about it. Some of the brands that can be found there are Barney’s Farm, Dutch Passion, Moxie Seeds, BC Bud Depot, Cali Connection, CBD Crew, DNA Genetics, Paradise Seeds, Sensi Seeds, Pyramid Seeds, Nirvana Seeds, G-13 Labs, and others. They sell regular seeds, feminized seeds, and autoflowering seeds, as well as medical strains and seeds specifically bred to give extremely high yields.
You should definitely be able to find something you like at Bonza Seeds, and they probably even stock seeds from your favorite breeder. With their unique pick-and-mix system, it’s easy to stock up on strains you know you like and dip your toe in the water by buying a seed or two of a new strain to experiment with. When you don’t have to commit to buying a full pack each time you want to try something new, there’s really not much to lose!
Bonza Seeds is exclusively a seed bank, meaning they don’t breed their own strains or have their own house brand of seeds. Instead, they distribute and resell products from other breeders. Because of this business model, there is bound to be some variations in quality from one brand to another. While Bonza does its best to stock high-quality products, they play no role in the manufacturing or quality-control processes of any of the products they sell, so they’re reliant on the brands to do the hard work of ensuring a high-quality product.
When buying from any seed breeder, you’ll need to be able to trust the brand that makes the product you’re buying as well as the seed bank that’s reselling it. This is because there are a lot more things that can go wrong along the way when you’re buying seeds through a middleman. Some seed banks might hold onto their stock for too long without proper rotation, which would result in orders being fulfilled with seeds that are no longer fresh. On the other hand, if you buy from an unknown breeder, you may end up with seeds that were never viable in the first place. Buying through a seed bank is a riskier way to get your seeds, but if your favorite breeder doesn’t ship to your country, it may be the only way to get the seeds that you want. That’s where reputable seed banks like Bonza come in handy.
Even when buying through the best seed banks, there are a few things you should be aware of. For one, the seeds that you buy through a distributor will never be as fresh as the ones you can buy directly from a breeder. There’s just no way that a seed bank can order product from a breeder, keep it in stock for you to order, and then ship it to you in the same amount of time it takes a breeder to pick and ship it. Expecting your products from a seed bank to be the epitome of fresh is a recipe for disappointment, but any seeds bought from a trusted seed bank will still be well within the realm of viability. After all, it’s not like the seeds are ancient; they’ve just racked up a few extra days along the way. Secondly, buying through a middleman will almost always be more expensive than buying direct from the breeder, just because the process adds a whole new entity that needs to get a cut of the profits. It’s annoying but worthwhile if it’s the only way you can order from a breeder you love.
Bonza seed reviews point to a customer service team that is fairly attentive and friendly. You can often see the Bonza seed bank team posting in cannabis-related forums, and it’s nice to see them contributing to the community. They are also eager to help with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your order. Bonza Seeds maintains a large database of answers to frequently-asked questions, so you may want to check there first to see if your question has already been addressed.
If you’ve checked the knowledge base but still have unanswered questions, it’s easy to get in contact with a customer service agent. In fact, a live chat window regularly pops up while you’re browsing the Bonza Seeds site. If you don’t want to wait for that to happen, you can also open up a new customer support ticket on the knowledge base page. You’ll also be able to check on the status of your previously-submitted tickets through this page as well.
Bonza Seeds Sales, Discounts, and Promotions
In addition to their lower than average prices, Bonza Seeds also runs regular sales and promotions to help customers save even more or even get free seeds. Currently there’s an offer up for 20% off of your total purchase that’s automatically applied during checkout. Be sure to check out their sales page before you place an order with Bonza so that you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal. You wouldn’t want to miss out on free seeds just because you forgot to check for a promotion!
Customers looking for free seeds, special offers, and worldwide shipping on a massive selection of seeds from an actual seed breeder shouldn’t miss the Special Offers Page at MSNL Seed Bank.
Bonzaseeds.com Shopping Experience
The shopping experience at Bonza Seeds is a little bit disorganized, which is not a good thing when you have over 2,500 products in stock. There are search filters, but they’re hard to get to and not that useful. There are also lots of pop ups that intrude while you’re trying to shop, asking you to do things like share Bonza on Facebook.
The seed breeders are all listed in one big list down the left hand side of the page in a small font, so you have to scroll through those to try and find the brand you want, every single time. It’s a bizarre system. You can also only look at seeds from one brand at a time, unless you open a bunch of tabs in your browser. Overall, the user interface on this website could be a lot better and it needs some work.
Shipping Methods, Return Policy, and Payment Options
The shipping at Bonza Seed Bank is slow but stealthy. They take great care with their packages to make sure that there is no reason any customs agent would be suspicious in any way. This may take a bit of extra time, but it’s worth it. They do also have shipping guarantees available which ensure that your package will be delivered to you regardless of loss, theft, or interception.
They ship worldwide without exception, and all orders ship with tracking numbers so that you can track your package through every stage of its journey. All seeds will be shipped in a SeedPod, Bonza’s proprietary packaging that keeps seeds safe during shipment. Bonza quotes its shipping times as 3 to 7 business days within Europe and 7 to 10 working days for everywhere else, but according to several customers, that estimate is frequently exceeded. Expect minor shipment delays when you order from Bonza Seeds.
If you need to make a return for a refund or exchange, just send back your unopened SeedPod within 28 days of receipt. Contact customer service to get the full instructions on where to send your package and to choose whether you’d like a refund or an exchange. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Bonza Seeds accepts Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrency for payment.
Bonza Seeds Final Review
Bonza Seed Bank is a trustworthy place to shop when you want to buy small quantities of seeds from a variety of different breeders. Of course, you can also buy large quantities if you wish. They have a lot of helpful information on their website, as well as a friendly customer service staff that can help with any of your unanswered questions or concerns. They have a good reputation among growers in 2023, and you can usually find a sale or promotion going on on their sales page. Stealth shipping is where Bonza really shines, though the packages may take a little bit longer than normal to get to you.
The shopping experience on the Bonza Seeds website leaves a lot to be desired, as it has a very disorganized interface. A little facelift would make it a lot more user-friendly and easier to find what you’re looking for. Payment methods are few, but they do accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so that’s a plus. Their return policy is fairly lenient in terms of time, but the cost of return shipping is still on you, except in the case of your products arriving damaged. Our honest review of Bonza Seed Bank is that they’re a safe shop to buy from, but there are better options out there.
If you’re looking for upscale, high-quality seeds, there are several places where shoppers can buy high-end products directly from seed breeders. Buying directly from breeders results in a fresher product, lower prices, and the knowledge that each breeder takes pride in their reputation and maintains strict quality controls on their products. This means that customers can expect more consistent levels of quality from independent seed breeders than from seed bank emporium-type distributors.
- Marijuana-Seeds.NL (MSNL) – This British seed bank is a well-known and high-quality seed breeder with a massive variety of cannabis strains. They have an excellent customer service team, offer worldwide stealth shipping, awesome promotions, and free cannabis seeds with every purchase. Payment options are credit cards, bank transfer, cash, money orders, and Bitcoin. Bitcoin and bank transfer orders automatically receives a 15% discount on top of any sales prices.
- Ministry of Cannabis – This Spanish seed bank is highly-recommended for seed buyers on a budget. Ministry of Cannabis may be inexpensive, but their seeds definitely aren't cheap. They offer a great value for your money and ship worldwide with stealth packaging. Payment options are Bitcoin, Mastercard, Visa, bank transfer, moneygram (for orders of 100 Euros or more), or cash. Their customer service is responsive and friendly.
- Crop King Seeds – Based in Canada, Crop King doesn't have wide variety like MSNL, but the products they do have are high quality. They have an impressive germination guarantee that gives new buyers peace of mind. They also have a friendly customer service team and worldwide stealth shipping. Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, and Interac E-Transfers (Canadian customers only).
|The Best Seed Banks of 2023|
|1. Herbies Seeds||• Overall Best Seed Bank • Since 2012, Based in Amsterdam • Shipping Worldwide From EU/USA • Delivery Guaranteed||[Read Our Review]||• Promotions & Special Offers • 5% Off Bitcoin Payments • Herbies USA Express • Free Seeds Read Our ReviewVisit Website|
|2. ILGM Seed Bank||• Best Seed Bank for Beginners • Since 2012, Based in the UK • Shipping to USA • Shipping from California • Germination & Delivery Guaranteed||[Read Our Review]||• Promotions & Special Offers • 10% Off Bitcoin Payments • VIP (Loyalty) Program Read Our ReviewVisit Website|
|3. MSNL Seed Bank||• Most Reputable Seed Bank • Since 1999, Based in the UK • Stealth Worldwide Shipping • Delivery Guaranteed||[Read Our Review]||• Promotions & Special Offers • 15% Off Bitcoin Payments • Loyalty Program • Free Seeds Read Our ReviewVisit Website|
|4. Crop King Seeds||• Since 2005, Based in Canada • Stealth Worldwide Shipping • Germination & Delivery Guaranteed||[Read Our Review]||• Subscribe to CKS Newsletter for Special Offers Read Our ReviewVisit Website|
|5. WeedSeedsExpress||• New Promising Seed Bank • Since 2015, Based in Amsterdam • Stealth Worldwide Shipping • Delivery Guaranteed||[Read Our Review]||• Promotions & Special Offers • Free Seeds (+20%) • Coupon Codes Read Our ReviewVisit Website|
- Buy Cannabis Seeds - A highly detailed guide for the American grower. Federal laws, local laws in different states, as well as in-depth guide to choosing the right strain.
- Cannabis Seed Banks - The Best Cannabis Seed Banks of 2023
- Seed Banks for Feminized Seeds - These top seed banks specialize in feminized seeds, and they’re the best at what they do!
- Seed Banks for Autoflower Seeds - Want autoflower seeds? You need an autoflower seed bank!
- Attitude Seeds - Attitude Seeds review: reputation, seed selection, customer service, and more.
- Blimburn Review - At the forefront of marijuana seed sales are just a few online seedbanks. In 2023, Blimburn ranks high on the list of trusted sellers. Finding your perfect strain is all but guaranteed.
- Bonza Seeds - (CURRENT PAGE)
- Crop King Seeds - Crop King review: seed selection and quality, customer service, promotions & more!
- Gorilla Seeds - Review of Gorilla Seeds' reputation, strain selection and quality, and special offers.
- Growers Choice Seeds - Forums are full of complaints about Growers Choice Seeds genetics, are their seeds worth your money?
- GYO Seedbank - This seed bank is no stranger to bad reviews. But are the complaints exaggerated? Unbiased 2023 review.
- Herbies Seeds Review - Nearly 100 seedbanks, over 1500 strains, and incredibly low prices make Herbies Seeds the only online seedbank you need to start or continue growing.
- ILGM Seed Bank - They may love growing marijuana, but do their customers love them?
- Ministry of Cannabis - 2023 review: the shop's reputation, strains, promotions, free seeds & more.
- MSNL Seed Bank - Its stellar reputation, seed quality and selection, promotions & free seeds.
- Nirvana Seeds - Review of Nirvana shop's reputation, selection and seed quality & customer service.
- Paradise Seeds - 2023 Review including seed selection, quality, customers service, promo codes & more.
- Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds is a well-known name in the cannabis seed industry, but are they really the top of the line?
- Seedsman - Seedsman review: reputation, product quality and selection, promotions & more.
- SeedSupreme - Why are there so many negative reviews of SeedSupreme? Unbiased 2023 review.
- Sensi Seeds - A detailed review of Sensi Seeds: reputation, quality, selection, shipping & more.
- True North Seed Bank - An honest review of True North Seed Bank: reputation, selection, quality & more.
- WeedSeedsExpress - WeedSeedsExpress 2023 review - the seed store that’s been in the making for 15 years.